Do you like the look of the three things above? Here at S&O we like these things so much we made a website dedicated to them.
- Squats gives you basic, tried and tested strength training routines, tips on how to improve your workouts and links to the best resources out there.
- Oats separates the broscience from the actual science, giving you an idea of where to spend your hard earned cash when it com es to food and supplements.
- Gym Bunnies offers you the opportunity to enjoy ogling fit chicks in the comfort of your own home without spitting up your protein shake.
- Gym Humour provides some light relief. It's not even all gym related, in fact quite a lot of it isn't. If you only share one page of this site with your girlfriend this is probably the one to go for. Maybe keep her away from 'Gym Bunnies' and the homepage. Your call.
- Gym Tales is where S&O share their funny, shocking and ludicrous experiences. Feel free to add some of your own if you like.
- Clunes' Training Blog chronicles the progress of one of the S&O team. Clunes has been strength training for a lot of years and is currently trying to get his powerlifting numbers up as much as he can. Follow his slightly interesting journey exclusively here at S&O. As if anyone else was competing for the rights.